Ingredients: Makes 2 loaf pans, or 5 servings
Macros per serving: 351 kcals, 17g fat, 19g carbohydrates, 32g protein
- 0.25 cup almond flour
- 0.5 tbsp unsulphured blackstrap molasses*
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1.25 oz walnuts
- 6 eggs
- 0.5 cup milled flaxseed
- 2 medium carrots+, grated or chopped
- 1 medium banana+
- 0.5 can pumpkin+
- 0.5 tbsp baking soda
- 0.5 tbsp baking powder
- 0.5 cup stevia/Splenda
- 0.5 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 scoops Quest multi-purpose baking mix (protein powder blend)
*Any kind of molasses will work. Blackstrap is higher in iron, B vitamins, some electrolytes, and trace minerals.
+This is just what I had. You can also use 1 whole can of pumpkin OR 3 bananas OR 5-6 carrots.
- Combine all ingredients (except nuts) wet-dry-wet in a blender (wet on bottom, dry in the middle, wet on top). Blend.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour equally into two greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 50-55 mins at 350F.