Image from julieblanner.com
Ingredients: Makes 1 serving of 4-6 (4″) pancakes
Macros per serving: 424 kcals; 6g carbohydrates, 32g fat, 29g protein
(Obviously, the specifics will be different depending on which brands are used. )
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 oz Neufchatel cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp unflavored plant protein mix
- 0.33 to 0.5 c water
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Add water if mixture is too thick.
- Pour pancakes out into skillet or onto griddle preheated to medium-high.
- Optional: (not included in macronutrient breakdown) top with maple or chocolate syrup.